Buying Advice Trailer/ZTR

dont waste your money on a ztr. you dont need one yet. your rider is fine. ztr's dont pull trailers well either. wait until you have more jobs. plus your tractor is more versatile.

That's true....Metz has a good point. You don't want to load up on equipment until you know the money you get from your customers will exceed your investments. To sum it up, debt = BAD! :laughing:
 
Should I Buy a trailer first when I have a large dump cart as a trailer now or should I get ZTR when I have a john Deere GT235

Yes I know everyone says you don't pull with ZTR and they also say there not made for plowing snow also, but they make plows for ZTR mowers. Whether you should buy a ZTR for pulling or not would depend on the ZTR.

Some Zero Turn Mowers have pull ratings of up to 500lbs. You just need to make sure of the ratings before you buy. I will say this if your lots rage in size from 1/4 acre to 4 acres you need a ZTR and that's what I'd be buying.:thumbsup:

That being said you also have too justify the cost by the size of your business, Remember you have to be able to cover your overhead and make your profit. You may want to consider a good used unit.
 
Yes I know everyone says you don't pull with ZTR and they also say there not made for plowing snow also, but they make plows for ZTR mowers. Whether you should buy a ZTR for pulling or not would depend on the ZTR.

Some Zero Turn Mowers have pull ratings of up to 500lbs. You just need to make sure of the ratings before you buy. I will say this if your lots rage in size from 1/4 acre to 4 acres you need a ZTR and that's what I'd be buying.:thumbsup:

That being said you also have too justify the cost by the size of your business, Remember you have to be able to cover your overhead and make your profit. You may want to consider a good used unit.

Yes, I agree with Ric!
 
Back
Top