Tractors?

Mr. Paul

Threads
no i don't. I feel so inadequate. can I join the I don't own a real tractor club but would if I could? I could mow my 1/2 with an 8n but don't think it would handle some of the tighter corners.:rolleyes:

jimbo64

Threads
Do you own any tractors? Not lawn tractors but real tractors? We own 7 Farmall H's... Why 7? Heck if I know... My hubby just keeps buying them. I swear we will have a museum someday.
Do you own any?

just one ----l2500 Kubota-does most everything i need it to.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
just one ----l2500 Kubota-does most everything i need it to.

Got a '53 Ford Jubilee with the engine torn down to rebuild, told myself I was gonna do that when I retired, it's going on 7 1/2 years since I retired and I have not done s--- on it since. Go figger.

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
It's not mine, but just got a neighbor's Ferguson TO 30 running this spring - it's a 1951 purchased new in 1952 -- it took some doing, but after wiring, battery, regulator, ignition, gas filter bowl, new carb, new muffler, new front wheels and tires, new rear tires, a muffler, and all new fluids and filters -- it runs great. :biggrin:

Hand2ThePlow

Threads
wiring, battery, regulator, ignition, gas filter bowl, new carb, new muffler, new front wheels and tires, new rear tires, a muffler, and all new fluids and filters

Glad to hear you didn't have to do a lot to it :laughing:

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Glad to hear you didn't have to do a lot to it :laughing:

Had to drill out & break off all the rear wheel studs on one side because they were spinning in the axle !

Oil in the engine filter looked like grease.

Made an 84 year old Grin like a kid in a candy store when it started up --- He figured he would have it towed into the woods to rot away -- now he is using it !!!!!!!!! :biggrin: