Toro zero turn model

When you turn off the blades when you hear it starting to shut off it does not help. However, I want to test that again tommorow to give you a more accurate answer. I do recall shutting off PTO once and it seemed liked it extended the run time but eventually shut off. I will test again tommorow

I will do the other tests tommorow too. I need this sucker cutting before this north florida spring kicks off full on bloom sprouting stuff up everywhere

Thanks yall , we will get to the bottom of this :)
 
This is exactly what happens when the charging system is not up to snuff.
The load applied by the electric PTO causes a voltage drop which shuts down the carby solenoid and when you turn off the pto the voltage returns high enough to reopen it & keep the engine runing.
Your PTO might have been the guilty party all along or the alternator / rectifier might be on the way out.
Do the tests as per request in pervious post.
 
Back
Top