Toro/Wheelhorse Owner Check-In --- Read This First!

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
GREETINGS to all Toro & Wheelhorse mower owners! :thumbsup:

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name :laughing:). maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Toro/Wheelhorse owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it. :biggrin:

We want to make this the best resource for Toro/Wheelhorse mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Toro/Wheelhorse stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.

jwt0bos

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello this is John and I have the C-120 I mowed with as a kid. Still have the mower deck, and recently got a single stage long chute snow blower. I have used it 4 years as our primary snow removal machine, but will be putting it in storage this year.

Attachments

• trailer 003.jpg
    trailer 003.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 61
  • trailer 005.jpg
    trailer 005.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 43

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Hello John! Welcome to the forum... what are you using for snow removal this year?

junebug1701

Threads
I recently got my first Toro, a model 26624 given to me by my uncle. He bought it new back around 1990. He had stored it unused in his shed for years and it looked perfect, but it took a good bit of work to get it going. The Mikuni carb was full of varnish and required a carb kit and thorough cleaning. The air filter element and fuel lines were rotten and had to be replaced. The battery is bad and the ignition switch is flaky, but that can wait as it starts easily with an easy pull on the handle. My uncle had the original owner's manual, the bag, and also the optional side discharge chute as well as the leaf shredder attachment. When I mowed my yard for the first time I was amazed at how well this thing vacuumed the grass. I never have to worry about the aluminum deck rusting, and the Suzuki engine runs really well. The only down side is the cost of repair parts. Interesting note: this mower has the same deck as the Lawn-Boy 10533 Medallion. They share a lot of parts--only the engines are different.

100_0477.jpg

100_0473.jpg

100_0478.jpg

lizard

Threads
Toro is a legend in Australia.......these machines are the ducks guts..........will see you out and with a Suzuki engine.......should last the distance..........lol:cool:

Threads
hi im john ive got a b112 wheel horse race tractor ive been building for 2 years which has a 12hp briggs i/c on it removed the governor put imow race pulleys ont it swapped out the transmission to a 5 spd spicer with a custom locked diff and im currently trying to remount the new tranny and lower the front end . picture under my id tag is the tractor last june

BustedKnuckles

Threads
GREETINGS to all Toro & Wheelhorse mower owners! :thumbsup:

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name :laughing:). maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Toro/Wheelhorse owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it. :biggrin:

We want to make this the best resource for Toro/Wheelhorse mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Toro/Wheelhorse stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.

Hey Guys and Gals! I'm sharing my new to me Proline 36" SFS. As purchased, it's missing the trans pulley, drivebelt and the clutch is in unknown condition. The plan is to get it driving and then tackle the blade engagement.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.625548650821671.1073741847.420579901318548&type=1

basstracker

Threads
hello everyone Im basstracker, I just bought a 1995 toro wheel horse 314-8, seems to be a great mower, the only thing it needs is a cluch spring and the volt gauge don't work.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
hello everyone Im basstracker, I just bought a 1995 toro wheel horse 314-8, seems to be a great mower, the only thing it needs is a cluch spring and the volt gauge don't work.

Very well made mower.
The spring is a easy fix.

mikewny

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi,I'm Mike, Ihave 7 wheelhorses 2 c120 8 speedsaa c145 automatic ,308-8magnum, gt2500,c120 automatic and a c121 automatic.attacthments-snowplow ,snowblower 42inch rear discharge mower 3 42inch side discharge and a 48" side discharge mower rototiller,8"wheelhrse plow and a8"brinley plow.You can see I like wheelhorses