Toro Timemaster

mowerguy

Threads
Okay so I know the toro time master has been out for awhile and many people have had the chance to run it. Thoughts? Issues? Concerns? I was going to put money down on one at the local dealer but I was talking to a buddy of mine that had one and said he hated it. He thought it was under powered. So now I'm a little skeptical. Any response is greatly appreciated.

possum

Threads
I do not know anyone who has one. The reviews on the pro sites seem to be either way pro or way con. Homeowners seem to like them for the most part. The best way to judge a lawnmower is the run it or at least be near it to see it run in different conditions. I have not had that opportunity with this mower. I would go to a Toro dealer and ask around their customers a bit.

Threads
Okay so I know the toro time master has been out for awhile and many people have had the chance to run it. Thoughts? Issues? Concerns? I was going to put money down on one at the local dealer but I was talking to a buddy of mine that had one and said he hated it. He thought it was under powered. So now I'm a little skeptical. Any response is greatly appreciated.

Since you are not getting many responses (yet), I will show you some threads where people commented on the Timemaster that own it.

http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/mower-buying-pricing/8394-toro-timemaster-30-walk-behind.html

http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/toro-wheelhorse-forum/7006-timemaster-30-a.html

mowerguy

Threads
Thanks for the responses. My dealer told me today he has sold over a 100 of them and he himself mows his yard on a weekly bases with one. He said he will never go smaller again. I scheduled a demo as soon as it comes back to the dealer. Can't wait to try it out.

jay stortini

Threads
Thanks for the responses. My dealer told me today he has sold over a 100 of them and he himself mows his yard on a weekly bases with one. He said he will never go smaller again. I scheduled a demo as soon as it comes back to the dealer. Can't wait to try it out.

I have ran mine all year about 15hrs a week since April has not had any problems. Could have a nicer cut in my opinion, gonna see if I can get a couple gator blades for it next year or at least a hi lift blade.

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

mowerguy

Threads
Well finally went to the dealer to pick up the mower for the demo. Unloaded it off the trailer at my house just to try it and the blades barely turned. Decided the belt must be bad. Returned it to the dealer and he said they should have it fixed within a day or two. So far not too impressed. Guess the last guy to demo it didn't mention anything to the dealer about a possible issue. Hopefully this was a mistake I'm going to give it another try

Threads
Well finally went to the dealer to pick up the mower for the demo. Unloaded it off the trailer at my house just to try it and the blades barely turned. Decided the belt must be bad. Returned it to the dealer and he said they should have it fixed within a day or two. So far not too impressed. Guess the last guy to demo it didn't mention anything to the dealer about a possible issue. Hopefully this was a mistake I'm going to give it another try

Yeah that's the one thing about demos.....you never know what the last "owner" did. When I demoed an Exmark walk-behind mower last year it kept on pulling to the left, and it was heavy so it was hard to keep straight. The dealer said, after I took it back to be fixed and then planned to demo it again, "Yeah the last guy did say he dropped it off the trailer once". :rolleyes: