P phredalc Forum Newbie Jun 4, 2017 #1 I thought the cap was leaking but my 2 year old mower leaks gas when I fill it.
R Rivets Lawn Royalty Jun 4, 2017 #2 Toro makes 7 different models of recycler push mowers. How do we know which one you have and where it is leaking? A little more info and the model and serial numbers would help your cause.
Toro makes 7 different models of recycler push mowers. How do we know which one you have and where it is leaking? A little more info and the model and serial numbers would help your cause.
reynoldston Lawn Pro Jun 4, 2017 #3 The best product I have found to repair gas leaks is Seals-all. Comes in a yellow tube. Just make sure the repair area is clean and dry.
The best product I have found to repair gas leaks is Seals-all. Comes in a yellow tube. Just make sure the repair area is clean and dry.