Toro Recycler 22"

Hi-

1st post here :)

Today I was mowing yard, when mower made a loud noise of the blade hitting a piece of metal. I tried to restart, and pulling the cord it was stuck.

I turned the mower upside down, and learned the blade is touching a metal bar/cover.

To attempt to fix, I removed the blade, and tried to push ledger up. It did not work. I am posting here for help how to fix?

I have attached images to help understand my narrative (Please focus blade right side. Metal it touches is to the right of blade.)

Thank you in advance
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3485.jpg
    IMG_3485.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3918.jpg
    IMG_3918.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6022.jpg
    IMG_6022.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6501.jpg
    IMG_6501.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 8
Probably will need to remove that bent rear baffle so you can straighten it back into the proper shape with some hammer work.
 
Back
Top