Toro MX5060 Questions

Zeroturner

Threads
Below are questions I've researched and can't find the answers to in regard to the Toro MX5060:

1. Does anyone here know if the control arms are dampened?

2. Other than the total of 4 zerks on the front caster wheels is everything else sealed that would in times past probably had a zerk?

3.How heavy a load can one reasonably pull in a 2 wheel dump wagon? This mower comes with ZT2800 Hyros.

Thanks!

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
Below are questions I've researched and can't find the answers to in regard to the Toro MX5060:

1. Does anyone here know if the control arms are dampened?

2. Other than the total of 4 zerks on the front caster wheels is everything else sealed that would in times past probably had a zerk?

3.How heavy a load can one reasonably pull in a 2 wheel dump wagon? This mower comes with ZT2800 Hyros.

Thanks!
1. Most likely a Residential ZTR lkie the MX5060 doesn't have dampers on the control arms, but your dealer or Toro Customer Service could answer that for certain.
2. Most ZTR's today have sealed bearings in the spindles and they should last pretty well the lifetime of the mower.
3. Hydrostatic transaxles are not really designed for towing and I would contact your dealer or Toro for guidance on how much weight would be safe.

Zeroturner

Threads
djdicetn,

Thanks for the advice.

Frankly, though I'm kind of embarrassed to ask the dealer since I've had the unit for over a year and feel like I should've asked sooner...oh well, I'll give him a call.

I've found Toro customer service extremely difficult to get through in order to speak with a rep.

Thanks again.

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
djdicetn,

Thanks for the advice.

Frankly, though I'm kind of embarrassed to ask the dealer since I've had the unit for over a year and feel like I should've asked sooner...oh well, I'll give him a call.

I've found Toro customer service extremely difficult to get through in order to speak with a rep.

Thanks again.

That's one thing I have enjoyed about owning my Gravely....Ariens Company has stellar after-the-sale support by phone, online chat or email. I've contacted them several times and their advice was spot on. Hope you find answers to all of your questions!!!