O OILMAN Forum Newbie Jan 28, 2018 #1 When I push the left control arm outward the black plastic box is trying to run?
O OILMAN Forum Newbie Jan 29, 2018 #3 7394 said: What black plastic box are you exactly referring to ? Click to expand... It is the brake control
7394 said: What black plastic box are you exactly referring to ? Click to expand... It is the brake control
7394 Lawn Pro Jan 29, 2018 #5 OILMAN said: When I push the left control arm outward the black plastic box is trying to run? Click to expand... Is this happening when you are shutting off the machine or starting it, by any chance ? Cause that sounds like the parking brake is setting itself. Is it just a short quick noise ?
OILMAN said: When I push the left control arm outward the black plastic box is trying to run? Click to expand... Is this happening when you are shutting off the machine or starting it, by any chance ? Cause that sounds like the parking brake is setting itself. Is it just a short quick noise ?