T Texican1911 Forum Newbie Oct 6, 2013 #1 It doesn't seem to be as simple as buying a new tranny, but I have to know what part is borked. How do I determine which part I need? The belt turns, the pulley turns, wheels don't turn.
It doesn't seem to be as simple as buying a new tranny, but I have to know what part is borked. How do I determine which part I need? The belt turns, the pulley turns, wheels don't turn.
R Rivets Lawn Royalty Oct 6, 2013 #2 Take the wheels off first and check the wheel and drive gears. Post back what you find with the units model and serial numbers.
Take the wheels off first and check the wheel and drive gears. Post back what you find with the units model and serial numbers.
T Texican1911 Forum Newbie Oct 6, 2013 #3 Rivets said: Take the wheels off first and check the wheel and drive gears. Post back what you find with the units model and serial numbers. Click to expand... ok, I'll do that tomorrow if I have time
Rivets said: Take the wheels off first and check the wheel and drive gears. Post back what you find with the units model and serial numbers. Click to expand... ok, I'll do that tomorrow if I have time