Tornado

BHLC

Threads
My thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected by today's tragedy. May god be with you all.

okiepc

Threads
As of this morning 91 dead including 20 children here in Oklahoma, there will be many more before it is over. These tornados are just so powerful it is amazing what damage they can do. Thanks for the prayers, we need them here. Sad, sad day, I hear storms coming from the west as I type this, enough already.:frown:

Threads
It's very sad....my thoughts go out to all the people affected.

I moved your thread to the Front Porch.

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
As of this morning 91 dead including 20 children here in Oklahoma, there will be many more before it is over. These tornados are just so powerful it is amazing what damage they can do. Thanks for the prayers, we need them here. Sad, sad day, I hear storms coming from the west as I type this, enough already.:frown:

Be assured that prayers are being lifted up all over this country for those affected in Oklahoma!!! It was very encouraging that the deaths in the Moore, OK are were only 24 rather than the 51 first reported!!! That is a real blessing, but I am puzzled how the journalism/news reports could have been so many off when first reporting 51confirmed dead....that's a pretty big discrepancy!! Again, we would rather it have been 0 fatalities instead of 24!!!!!!

okiepc

Threads
Be assured that prayers are being lifted up all over this country for those affected in Oklahoma!!! It was very encouraging that the deaths in the Moore, OK are were only 24 rather than the 51 first reported!!! That is a real blessing, but I am puzzled how the journalism/news reports could have been so many off when first reporting 51confirmed dead....that's a pretty big discrepancy!! Again, we would rather it have been 0 fatalities instead of 24!!!!!!

Initially they reported 91 then went to 51 & then to 24, they said the ME Office counted them twice for some reason, but I am glad it is not as bad as they first thought
that is spring in Oklahoma. With all the damage it could have easily been in the 100s.