Great tips and links. That gives me something to start with. I figure I should put a little investment in to these tools because in the long run it will probably save me money (if I learn to use them). Am I right?
Tools are almost always a good investment, they make or save you money. You just have to be able to find them and keep them well maintained... and of course don't loan them out.Great tips and links. That gives me something to start with. I figure I should put a little investment in to these tools because in the long run it will probably save me money (if I learn to use them). Am I right?
Something like this is a decent place to start - then as you find other tools you are missing to do what you want to do - you might want other kits or individual tools. Hardware (Ace, True Value) Sears, Lowes, Advance Auto -- usually have kits to start with and you can build form there.
Crescent Mechanic's Tools 148-Pc. Set | Tool Sets | Northern Tool + Equipment