Tool Kit

dria

Threads
Hey there. I am sure most of you know that I am not the most handy person when it comes to fixing things. But I want to be! Is there an all in one mower tool kit I can buy? I do not think I could get everything I need unless it came in a kit or I had a really good list.

Zeroturn

Threads
I think you just start making your own kit in a tool box. I have numerous tools from large to small. I have the biggest rackets for the big Farmall tractors down to the smallest wrenches and rackets for the lawnmowers. Just start looking at what tools you would need the most for whatever you have there that you have to fix.

briggs

Threads
what is it your work on if its just lawnmowers and lawn tractors ......A socket set that has metric and standard 1/4 up to 7/8 (you can buy bigger sockets separate) a wrench set the same ...A hammer is a must lol a good set of screw drivers ,a good set of punches ,pry bars And a puller i use the 3 jaw pullers a lot ...If your going to be working on big stuff then you will Need 1 inch and up sockets and wrenches and a good set of crows feet

dria

Threads
Great tips and links. That gives me something to start with. I figure I should put a little investment in to these tools because in the long run it will probably save me money (if I learn to use them). Am I right?

briggs

Threads
Great tips and links. That gives me something to start with. I figure I should put a little investment in to these tools because in the long run it will probably save me money (if I learn to use them). Am I right?

you never have enough tools lol it never ends ....A good set of safety glasses is a must also ...

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Tools are almost always a good investment, they make or save you money. You just have to be able to find them and keep them well maintained... and of course don't loan them out.

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads