jay stortini
Well-Known Member
An you get gator blades for the TIMEMASTER 30" and has anyone put them on and used then?
Sent from my iPhone using LMF
Sent from my iPhone using LMF
An you get gator blades for the TIMEMASTER 30" and has anyone put them on and used then?
Sent from my iPhone using LMF
I don't know about the TimeMaster but the Gator blades work well on the TurfMaster, use them all the time.
Should be the samesweet thanks
Sent from my iPhone using LMF
I am thinking about getting TURFMASTER for next year and having my TIMEMASTER tuned up off back up!If you put the Gator blades on your TimeMaster I think you'll really like the way they cut and I know my clippings are a lot finer and when I'm done there's no clippings left on the lawn. :thumbsup:
I am thinking about getting TURFMASTER for next year and having my TIMEMASTER tuned up off back up!
Sent from my iPhone using LMF
What do you mean tuned up off back up, isn't the drive disengaging when you back the mower up?