TIME TO CUT BACK!

Crikey! I thought I was a little suspect with 7 riding mowers in my stable, but now I see I'm not the only one with this affliction.:thumbsup::laughing::wink: I think I'll have to make up a sunshine yellow mower sometime, (can't bring myself to do a pink yet) and see if I can get some more female customers. I like the wrap idea!
 
it may sound crazy....but half the time i sell mowers ...its to women!.....im thinking i can paint some pink and and tap into a new market.....ive had women mention a number of times...."why dont you put flowers on or offer them in girl colors?"....maybe ill start listening.......they're out there mowing like everybody else.....sometimes more!

I want one! :laughing:
 
My wife loves to mow too. She's says it's the perfect time to work on her tan. You guys could be on to something.
 
girls in bikini's on mowers...i can see it now...awsome!......sorry............thinking out loud..:ashamed:
 
But can you see my point? ...

Riding Mower ==> Lack of Exercise ==> Weight Gain

Push Mower ==> Stay Fit ==> Look Good in Bikini :cool:
 
Hey guys, let's keep the bikini pictures out of the threads please. :laughing: I'll admit, it was funny, but a little too far removed from the topic of lawn mowers.

So anyways, I would like a purple lawn mower. Please and thank you. :biggrin:
 
sorry...i was was raised by women....i should know better:ashamed:.......a woman remembers every stupid thing a guy says.....FOREVER :smile:
 
Back
Top