Tiger cat 2 dirty girl

Muffin74

Forum Newbie
So I just got this mower and there is grass and stuff that flies up from the front of my deck. Is there a screen or shield that I can attach to my deck that will deflect the debris from getting all over me? My old mower didn’t get me so dirty but literally I am three shades darker when I get off and have to use the water hose to wash my entire body off after I low each time. Help?!?!?!
 
Sounds like you are getting some blowout from the front of the mower. Check the level and pitch of your deck. The front should be pitched down from 1/8” to 1/2” lower than the rear. If you are running Gator G6 blades, they kick up a lot of dust..
Screen shield? I don’t think there is such a critter.
 
Sounds like you are getting some blowout from the front of the mower. Check the level and pitch of your deck. The front should be pitched down from 1/8” to 1/2” lower than the rear. If you are running Gator G6 blades, they kick up a lot of dust..
Screen shield? I don’t think there is such a critter.
Well perhaps we need to invent one! 😁
 
Welcome & Congrats !

On the Velocity Decks underneath is a front adjustable baffle , you need to loosen the bolts & lower it. It has various settings, That will remedy this, & never hurts to throw a rubber mat on the foot board area as well. ..

Look in your manual, it's in there, or google it.... I have adjusted the farmers TT2 across the way.. He was so frustrated, now he smiles..

PS: As MParr suggested, check deck level & pitch per the book, but on cold tires aired to spec first..
 
Last edited:
Back
Top