Lawnboy18 Lawn Addict Apr 16, 2016 #11 Instead of starting a new thread I am going to ask my question here. Any tricks with walk behind mowers on hills? Mine tends to pop wheelies and I just don't know what to do really to get the front end down.
Instead of starting a new thread I am going to ask my question here. Any tricks with walk behind mowers on hills? Mine tends to pop wheelies and I just don't know what to do really to get the front end down.
L lewb Well-Known Member Apr 19, 2016 #12 No experience first hand, I did see a hustler zero turn with weights in front. Might be a kit from the oem to add weights to the front similar to a rear wheel tractor. I do know if you go up at an angle the mower will tend to not want to pull up.
No experience first hand, I did see a hustler zero turn with weights in front. Might be a kit from the oem to add weights to the front similar to a rear wheel tractor. I do know if you go up at an angle the mower will tend to not want to pull up.
Lawnboy18 Lawn Addict Apr 19, 2016 #13 I will try going at an angle. It should help. I think I just need to practice more. The hydros are so sensitive and strong. Not use to this.
I will try going at an angle. It should help. I think I just need to practice more. The hydros are so sensitive and strong. Not use to this.