Hi,
I recently pickup up a Thomas Greens & Sons reel mower. The serial number is F14/5406 I am trying to find out the year of manufacture and if it worth repair/ restoring.
I can add photos later if required.
Thanks,
Andrew
I also have an F14 reel mower in working order. They date from the late 1950;s. Somewhere I have the manuals for it too !! Send a pic. Mine is green with red handle-bars and red fuel tank. I also have the original oil can that I think came with it or was an optional extra. The cut from the cylinder is great !!
Ha!!.......this is the chap i brought it from....lolHi,
I recently pickup up a Thomas Greens & Sons reel mower. The serial number is F14/5406 I am trying to find out the year of manufacture and if it worth repair/ restoring.
I can add photos later if required.
Thanks,
Andrew
Ha!!.......this is the chap i brought it from....lol
No, i havent been looking actually, mine goes ok (but i dont use it), the clutch needs re-corking, but while i'm here i also have a victor imperial rotary that goes great, you can buy them of me for cost, $150. both, i live at Campbelltown if your interested. I was going to restore them but just lost interest....lolHi Bruce I just got hold off a Thomas Green as well, have you been able to find any parts for yours as yet.
Cheers
Phil