This time next month...

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
I'll be using a petrol mower again!

We've decided to buy another petrol mower (brand new) next month, around the 25th.

I did say I was going to wait a few years and get a ride on mower, but the electric mower I have just isn't doing a good enough job on the grass, so I need a walk behind petrol mower again!

It is just a cheap £80 ($160) store brand 3.5HP push mower, but it has a 8.5/10 rating with good reviews, so I'll buy it and see how we go!
 
Change of plan... I'm not buying the petrol mower...

I'm buying a petrol mower and petrol trimmer! There is a good deal on in a local store, that has a mower and trimmer in a package, so we're going for that. Woohoo!
 
I imagine this purchase will work out much better than the last -- I think you had a "lemon".

Is the trimmer a two-stroke?
 
Change of plan... I'm not buying the petrol mower...

I'm buying a petrol mower and petrol trimmer! There is a good deal on in a local store, that has a mower and trimmer in a package, so we're going for that. Woohoo!

What are you getting?
 
Back
Top