THIS IS PRETTY COOL!

Threads
This is different. A ZTR mower that can transform to a 4x4 for steep slopes!!
(By DixieChopperMower)

slammed

Threads
That is cool:laughing: but you still would be better off with a Ventrac:2cents:

Threads
That is cool:laughing: but you still would be better off with a Ventrac:2cents:

Yeah I know, I would definitely get a Ventrac before a Dixie Chopper (not that they are bad or anything). What I like about Ventracs is all the attachments they have.

slammed

Threads
The chopper might be great for flat ground but I don't like how you have to turn that one around. Looks like more things that could go wrong. The Ventrac with the 84" bat wing deck might even beat the Dixie. I would like to see that side by side. I'm Ventrac all the way they are just some impressive machines.

Threads
The chopper might be great for flat ground but I don't like how you have to turn that one around. Looks like more things that could go wrong. The Ventrac with the 84" bat wing deck might even beat the Dixie. I would like to see that side by side. I'm Ventrac all the way they are just some impressive machines.

I agree! Just curious, how much does a new Ventrac cost (he middle-of-the-line Ventrac)?

slammed

Threads
:smile:This is not the mid range tractor but. :thumbsup:The price quote I got was for the 4231TD, dual wheel kit, 72" deck, 3 point hitch, 3n1 adapter, and front and rear 12 volt electrical hook up it was $28106 tax and delivery to the house. :drool:Not bad in my opinion for all you can do with it. You can use any catagory 1 3 point hitch mount attachments on the back along with the 30+ attachments Ventrac offers.:cool2:

Threads
:smile:This is not the mid range tractor but. :thumbsup:The price quote I got was for the 4231TD, dual wheel kit, 72" deck, 3 point hitch, 3n1 adapter, and front and rear 12 volt electrical hook up it was $28106 tax and delivery to the house. :drool:Not bad in my opinion for all you can do with it. You can use any catagory 1 3 point hitch mount attachments on the back along with the 30+ attachments Ventrac offers.:cool2:

WOW OK.:smile: