THERE MUST BE AN EASIER WAY!!!!!!!!

lm002

Threads
I am currently in the process of restoring a 1965 john deere 110; and i have disassembled it and have started sand down one of the fenders and it it is taking FOREVER. do i need to suck it up and keep going or is there an easier way of doing things?

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
sand blast? power sander? chemical? there is always an easyer way. Higher the neighbor kid to do it for you

scott47429

Threads
find someone with a sand blaster maybe check some body shops around im sure they will be able to help you if you do enough of this type thing maybe you would want to purchase a sand blaster or set up with a body shop i know the one i work with is great he does all my big projects and is cheap

PJ

Threads
lm002 said:
I am currently in the process of restoring a 1965 john deere 110; and i have disassembled it and have started sand down one of the fenders and it it is taking FOREVER. do i need to suck it up and keep going or is there an easier way of doing things?

Whatever you do stay with sanblasting. This remove all the rust and other dirt. Your end results will be the best

Regards
PJ

Sent from my iPad using LMF