thedoctor

thedoctor

Forum Newbie
Threads
My name's Steve, owner of the SMALL ENGINE CLINIC in Pickford, MI.

I joined this site to help answer questions, and ask a few of my own.

Thanks, and I aim to be an active member here.

Last edited by a moderator:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: Need Carbs/Parts? HELLO

Hello Steve...
Although this is a bit different approach to advertising... it may still be violating the user agreement you should have read when you joined... (No unpaid advertising)!
A link to an eBay listing in itself is not necessarily advertising... If someone had a thread going that needed the item in the listing. But you are a commercial business posting your listings, they are bulk listings, and could not be of much 'help' for the average end user...
There was a recent problem with members who only joined to sell goods and services through the forums.

I do hope you have, "joined this site to help answer questions, and ask a few of my own." as it will be very good to have some additional input...
I don't think the membership here will appreciate these various forums being used to market parts... contact Muhammad to see if there is a way you could 'buy' some advertising space... I realize your listing is not aimed at typical end users... but these forums are... and I'm sure that you can appreciate if this site were unchecked it would become just a nest of things and services for sale...

Hope to see you posting back, but without the un-paid spots... :smile:KennyV