The frozen whelk thread

idontfly

Forum Newbie
Threads
If you read the whole post you would see it is an MTD wheel with a bolt retaining the wheel so you pop a cap screw into the bolt hole and use the hammer against it .
A long time ago a company BLIZZARD TOOLS sold a wheel puller tool that appeared to be a very useful tool.....of course when I went to purchase one I discovered they went out of business.....anyone know of a company that sells a puller speciafically for rotor tillers, tractors, and snow blowers??

RPM1970

Threads
I Know you said you have a mtd lawn mower mine was a snow blower mower what I was told is go to a auto zone or etc. and ask for a wheel puller it has 4 jaws and heat the hub the center .and turn the cross tee and it will move out. I did try your way never worked I was able to use the jaws for free use

RPM1970

Threads
f your area has any place that sell parts like auto zone etc they will rent it to you or sell you one I borrowed mine

idontfly you could probably buy one let me know if you cant get one in your area I will see if they will ship one to you and see what the price will be from any one of these shops for auto parts. try auto zone see what come s up​