The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Nobody seeing the popup ads on the bottom of the pages ???? Is it only me ??? When the pop up it interupts the page..... When I go to click on something an ad pops and the frickin link moves........

I'm fixing to close the mower tab for good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like U might have picked up a Virus, or some malware, can U run a security scan, are you using an ad blocker ??

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Nobody seeing the popup ads on the bottom of the pages ???? Is it only me ??? When the pop up it interupts the page..... When I go to click on something an ad pops and the frickin link moves........

Nope. not I.
I thing you've been bugged...............

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

I get them all the time but I've added an ad blocker and now they're all gone.

Pumper54

Threads

I am/was having the same issue. I hit the ad blocker option on the ads and most went away but it seems I have to do it every time I open the forum page. Ugggh

Tom

Threads
I am/was having the same issue. I hit the ad blocker option on the ads and most went away but it seems I have to do it every time I open the forum page. Ugggh

Tom

Yep that's what I got every time .... This schitt just happened a few days ago ..... Nope no bugs no viruses..... I did get the GOOGLE ad blocker and I can see the lil bitty square on top of the page and when I go to a different page on here it shows 5 to 10 ads blocked.... So the ad blocker is working on this site .... I don't have issues on other pages like you tube or facebook which I rarely go on anyway.... I do FB for family stuff about once a week or so....

Well this ad block is working ,,,, So Plus Tard and Merci Mes Amies ~!~!

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
I remember the days of "shear-pins" & SOLID hub props ... back then you destroyed more than the prop,, I've seen "lower-units" completely ripped off, and the price of some of today's props require a second mortgage on your home !! ..:rolleyes:

Boo,

My buddy destroyed the lower unit on his 40 HP Merc this year. The replacement cost $2,800.00!! (Insurance picked up most of it.)

Rog

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Can hardly wait to see what you post when we cross the 1 million threshold......

A bicycle can't stand alone because it its two-tired...

Ron,

You might as well give up.Your sense of humor is flying right over Boo's head..

I'm chuckling, if that's any sort of consolation.

Rog

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Ron,

You might as well give up.Your sense of humor is flying right over Boo's head..

I'm chuckling, if that's any sort of consolation.

Rog

WELL Goomba, .. all those "chuckles" he's posting R in his High School yearbook ! .. :laughing:..:laughing: