Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Morning Ted, Stayers and Newbies.
sunrise 267.jpg

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

I MADE A MISTAKE. My top 10 post was incorrect. The copy and past procedure went wrong. This is the correct one.

Boobala
BlazNT
Roger B
Posts 1,193
Ronno6
Posts 1,028
willys55
Posts 788
bertsmobile1
Posts 367
Darryl G
Posts 236
primerbulb
Posts 120
Pumper54
Posts 176
NorthBama
Posts 145

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

CHEAP ARSE JUNK !! you guys remember I bought that lil red RER murray for $85.00 earlier this year ..??
well the POS took a dump on me, went to start it yesterday, and all I got was RRRRrrrrrrrr...RRRRRrrrrrrrr ZIP...NADA ..sombeeches put schitt coil on my Briggs engine, dirty nasturds, it's ONLY 32 yrs. old, thought these coils lasted till doomsday, now I gotta fork out $23.00 for a GOOD coil what the hell is this schitt ..?? can't even get a mower to last at least 45 years ..??? .......

20170609_141631.jpg

Seriously,.. this thing is GREAT !! .. it IS, the wifeys toy,.. she luuuuvs it, it runs great, but might need a carb rebuild, or replacement, has an ocassional skip, minor thing she can live with.... :thumbsup:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Geez, Man....talk about ME re-postin'.............. this is at least the 3er time for this 'un...............

Hence, I award you the Boobie..er...Boobot Prize:

View attachment 41152

Oh BLESS YOU !! I will cherish that award till my eyes no longer open and my toe-nails curl... Thank You ..Thank You !!

as for the re-run.. my puter does that automatically when IT thinks it's the best thing to reply !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

as for the re-run.. my puter does that automatically when IT thinks it's the best thing to reply !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Well, at lease we know who has the brains on your end...........

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Well, at lease we know who has the brains on your end...........

I'm thinkin, .. YOU with a GLASS catheter, and me standin there with me big wooden mallet !! .. :mad:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

I'm thinkin, .. YOU with a GLASS catheter, and me standin there with me big wooden mallet !! .. :mad:

May give you a scratchy throat...........

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

May give you a scratchy throat...........

That would be from laughin so hard, after I whack that glass catheter inside your weenie !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

That would be from laughin so hard, after I whack that glass catheter inside your weenie !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

I will spare the members of this forum the obvious reply......