The Daily Yardman Thread

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
LAWN WORLD ADVERTISEMENTS

Earlier this morning Lawn World had an advertisement on our thread for LS Tractors. Oddly enough I recently saw LS tractors for the first time at one of the country fairs we attended. From a distance I though they were New Holland (Blue color) but quickly learned that they weren't. All I did learn about them is that they are made in Korea, but I know nothing about the company. As I own a Korean SUV (Hyundai Santa Fe) I can't knock them. I guess that the Kioti tractors are also made in Korea.

Here is some Wiki info on the company:

LS Tractors is an engineering company. It is a division of LS Cable in South Korea. The group was originally part of the LG conglomeration, and was known as LG Tractors and LG Cable, respectively.

LS is associated with Mitsubishi tractors of Japan for technology, and many tractors are based on Mitsubishi designs, as well as use Mitsubishi engines. New Holland Ag also imports LS tractors to resell as LS-New Holland. (They originally had agreements with Fiat, which purchased New Holland. New Holland is a division of CNH Global).

The history of LS Tractors goes back to 1975 as a division of Hyundai, and began with cooperation with Yanmar of Japan. In 1983, the former GoldStar Cable Company acquired the company and renamed it GoldStar tractors. The company names were changed to LG in 1995.

Interesting history.

Roger

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: LAWN WORLD ADVERTISEMENTS

Earlier this morning Lawn World had an advertisement on our thread for LS Tractors. Oddly enough I recently saw LS tractors for the first time at one of the country fairs we attended. From a distance I though they were New Holland (Blue color) but quickly learned that they weren't. All I did learn about them is that they are made in Korea, but I know nothing about the company. As I own a Korean SUV (Hyundai Santa Fe) I can't knock them. I guess that the Kioti tractors are also made in Korea.

LS Tractors is an engineering company. It is a division of LS Cable in South Korea. The group was originally part of the LG conglomeration, and was known as LG Tractors and LG Cable, respectively.

LS is associated with Mitsubishi tractors of Japan for technology, and many tractors are based on Mitsubishi designs, as well as use Mitsubishi engines. New Holland Ag also imports LS tractors to resell as LS-New Holland. (They originally had agreements with Fiat, which purchased New Holland. New Holland is a division of CNH Global).

The history of LS Tractors goes back to 1975 as a division of Hyundai, and began with cooperation with Yanmar of Japan. In 1983, the former GoldStar Cable Company acquired the company and renamed it GoldStar tractors. The company names were changed to LG in 1995.

Interesting history.

Roger

WOW !!! You mean to say we missed THAT orgy ..?? ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
ooops

Couldn't figure out why I couldn't get my mower jacked up any higher. That'll buff out...

Attachments

• IMG_20180912_190137307.jpg
    IMG_20180912_190137307.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 10
Threads
Re: LAWN WORLD ADVERTISEMENTS

Interesting history.

Roger

A friend of mine bought one of those Kioti package deals from a local Kubota dealer down here 17 grand for a 32 HP diesel tractor with a FEL bucket a bush hog, 4 foot tiller and one other thing I forgot about and the trailer.......... He is well satisfied ....... Kubota parts or most of of them are supposed to be a fit......... I don't know myself since I don't own one ~!~!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Good Morning Chuck .. dca278861af6922818fda1c5ca6227ea.jpg

Mornin Gang ..Pippo2_(9).jpg

Thought 4 2day .. 11632.jpg

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Views: 364,359