The Daily Yardman Thread

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have ideas for lots of what has been said.

"Most important person in the world" MIPITW

My wife and I have streamlined that to:

OPW ONLY Person in the World

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Views: 464,926

Total views 1078

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Daytona !!

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, yeah,

RAIN................

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,

Daytona, again.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Noooooooooooooooooooooooo

Rain, again.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Daytona again !

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooopsssssssss,

the BIG one (friggin 48 car!)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh crap.................

Rain again.

Different year....same song.

Last edited:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Daytona !!

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, yeah,

RAIN................

Daytona Race days has had a penchant for unsatisfactory weather the past few years, If not cold, then it's rainy, either make for an unpleasant experience, much better 2 watch at home these days, the traffic afterwards is another problem ya have to deal with ..... :frown:..:smiley_aafz:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Views: 465,763

Total views 855

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
To: The Only Person in the World ~ YOU!!!

What a wonderful state of affairs! The world has finally evolved to where YOU are the only person that really matters! YOU are like the sun and everything revolves around YOU! YOU don't have to do any jobs that are too difficult or unpleasant to deal with - Hell! YOU don't even have to go to work if you don't feel like it. YOU may have a hangnail or something serious like that and need to stay home to tend to it, or better yet, get someone else to tend to it for YOU!

The rest of us, (who don't count for squat!) all wish we were YOU - but of course we're not.

So shine on little star and enjoy life - at least until some mean person comes along and bursts your bubble and pisses on your parade!

Screw - YOU!!

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Sorry guys,

I guess I'm feeling a little rough around the edges this morning..

Rog

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: To: The Only Person in the World ~ YOU!!!

What a wonderful state of affairs! The world has finally evolved to where YOU are the only person that really matters! YOU are like the sun and everything revolves around YOU! YOU don't have to do any jobs that are too difficult or unpleasant to deal with - Hell! YOU don't even have to go to work if you don't feel like it. YOU may have a hangnail or something serious like that and need to stay home to tend to it, or better yet, get someone else to tend to it for YOU!

The rest of us, (who don't count for squat!) all wish we were YOU - but of course we're not.

So shine on little star and enjoy life - at least until some mean person comes along and bursts your bubble and pisses on your parade!

Screw - YOU!!

And flying straight & level, while you're at level bubble, I fully, totally, undeniably, agree !! .. :thumbsup:..:thumbsup:

Pumper54

Threads
Sorry guys,

Rog

No worries Rog, there are a whole lot of us that feel the same way. Hope you have a wonderful day out of the water.
Tom

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Sorry guys,

Rog

I am sorry you had to run into one or more of these kinds of people today. It can be very trying.