The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Yeah, I can just imagine it....she grabs the soap then yells "Who is behind me??"
You say..."BOO!"
And she gets startled and rears up and back, loses her balance and slips on the wet shower floor, and then.........

View attachment 42068

ALL 135 Lbs of lil ol Boo.. SPLAT !! .. BUT that ain't gonna happen, Boo likes his sweeties that weigh less than him !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
What is the topic of this thread anyway?:laughing:

Padroo, If you go back and read some our pages, randomly skippin anywhere from a bout 10 -50 at a time, you would see this is a very SCIENTIFIC, ADULTERATED thread, about the senseless random thoughts, desires, and actions of a highly educated,... in the finer things of low morals, despair, self-pity, self-centeredness, delirium, and vengeance with malice, toward each other, using on occasion, terms of profane endearment,... group of ol; farts, ... that on occasion, blurt out some helpful advice, to other members of the FORUM, It is totally inconceivable, that you could find a better group of derelicts, that think along these same lines, as you have run across in this thread ! ..:thumbsup:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
If everyone read the count today I think the move was a good one.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

It's a possible mis-print, maybe a conspiracy to defraud us, someone is juggling the numbers, we ALL need glasses !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Pumper54

Threads
Padroo, If you go back and read some our pages, randomly skippin anywhere from a bout 10 -50 at a time, you would see this is a very SCIENTIFIC, ADULTERATED thread, about the senseless random thoughts, desires, and actions of a highly educated,... in the finer things of low morals, despair, self-pity, self-centeredness, delirium, and vengeance with malice, toward each other, using on occasion, terms of profane endearment,... group of ol; farts, ... that on occasion, blurt out some helpful advice, to other members of the FORUM, It is totally inconceivable, that you could find a better group of derelicts, that think along these same lines, as you have run across in this thread ! ..:thumbsup:

HEY I resemble that remark. LMAO
Tom

Pumper54

Threads
Yep a friend of mine from Mamou La. Just 10 miles north of me..... In fact I was living in Mamou at that time....He was with his wife on Harley and a 18 wheeler ran into him..... He was dead on impact and both were thrown over the rail and hit the water ...... It's a long way down from the bridge to the water.......... A small boat had heard a loud noise and saw them falling .... Barry was dead, but Linda survived the ordeal ......

I forget how many millions of dollars she got from that accident .......

May Berry Rest in Peace, no amount of money can bring back the love of your life. That bridge needs to be replaced with something just a bit better. I have started taking US-84 from the Alexandria area east when I go that way, nice road and I don't have to cross that damned bridge or deal with I-10
Tom

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
We are just a bunch of free range chickens............

Padroo

Threads
One forum I belong to points out that you are off topic and give you a stern warning. LOL
But what do you expect from a bunch of tree huggers. :thumbdown:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
We are just a bunch of free range chickens............

NO Amanda, I'm not gettin Married !! Tonto & I are Free Range Chickens, AND it will remain that way, don't fret, we can continue our affair, and we will always be here for Sunday Dinner .. :thumbsup:..:laughing:

111swaqaqw.jpg

Last edited:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
One forum I belong to points out that you are off topic and give you a stern warning. LOL
But what do you expect from a bunch of tree huggers. :thumbdown:

Look Padroo, It's our commitment, obligation, and sworn duty to piss people off !! SICK @#$!%%^&$#$$# lovin a tree, instead of a sweet sexy 2 legged lumpy critter, they don't know SQUAT !! NAH .... we could care less .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Since you posted here more than once, YOU .. are now a part of this gang of rowdies, you have been branded !! .. :thumbsup: