The Daily Yardman Thread

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

OK Goomba, I listened to your videos, I confess, I enjoyed em both, ( the AF musical especially) anyway here's a video of a SR-71 Pilot who makes Inspirational speeches, believe me there is a good deal of humor in the video, and what happened to this fella Brian Shul is nothing short of remarkable.. hope you enjoy, ... Boo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kIMTJRgyn0

Boo!!! That was absolutely FAN-TAS-TIC!!! I watched the whole thing and laughed until tears ran down my face, sometimes at the humor, other times at the sheer emotion of the moment..

I didn't appreciate the jabs he made at Navy pilots in general (although as a sub sailor, I fully understood) I did appreciate the credit he gave Navy pilots for landing on carriers.

You are 100% correct, Brian Shul IS nothing short of remarkable..

Thanks buddy, than made my day..

Rog

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Boo!!! That was absolutely FAN-TAS-TIC!!! I watched the whole thing and laughed until tears ran down my face, sometimes at the humor, other times at the sheer emotion of the moment..

I didn't appreciate the jabs he made at Navy pilots in general (although as a sub sailor, I fully understood) I did appreciate the credit he gave Navy pilots for landing on carriers.

You are 100% correct, Brian Shul IS nothing short of remarkable..

Thanks buddy, than made my day..

Rog

Goomba,.. in his books and videos he shows GREAT admiration for the Navy, and in particular the Navy Blue Angels, he's just dickin aroun like we do... something we inadvertently pick up being in the military ... slander and criticize my brothers till doomsday, BUT... bring harm to one, and you will be crucified as no other ever has !! .. :thumbsup:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Exmark Z update.After putting everything back together except the carb air filter and radiator. If I would have installed them and something went wrong it would have taken a lot longer to fix. The engine started on the third try with choke. It was 40 degrees yesterday. Turn off choke and she started purring like a kitten. All is good. Air filter and radiator install soon.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Exmark Z update.After putting everything back together except the carb air filter and radiator. If I would have installed them and something went wrong it would have taken a lot longer to fix. The engine started on the third try with choke. It was 40 degrees yesterday. Turn off choke and she started purring like a kitten. All is good. Air filter and radiator install soon.

GET IT DONE !! .. N go mow some snow .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

G' Mornin Hinder Finder .. e81ce1696c09a4049ba30635302f0532.jpg

G' Mornin Gang .. 73011e67de9a769504d387ca816016c8.jpg

Thought 4 2day .. 4749c16bb6782ffc8053e7eeca298e03.jpg

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 421,937

Total views 264

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Morning Ted, Stayers and Newbies.
sunrise 334.jpg
Hinder

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Goomba,.. in his books and videos he shows GREAT admiration for the Navy, and in particular the Navy Blue Angels, he's just dickin aroun like we do... something we inadvertently pick up being in the military ... slander and criticize my brothers till doomsday, BUT... bring harm to one, and you will be crucified as no other ever has !! .. :thumbsup:

Boo, Yeah, I knew that, but I had to yank on him a little for it..

I forwarded that video to a bunch of my Navy buddies and they all loved it..

Thanks again...

Rog

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Christmas 2018 OUR THREAD

Wishing ALL you great guys Best Wishes for an Outstanding Holiday Season .. Boo

Roger, Chuck, Ron, Bou, Tom, AND the rest of ya's ......

merry-christmas-greeting-cards-7.jpg