The Daily Yardman Thread

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

OK, Skipper

You focus on her tattoo (not exactly her "finer points" and I'll gaze upon that (those) which attract me.........
NO intelligent decision to be made: she's got FINE ones !!!

OK Ron, Point well taken...

I just meant that 'after' the general 'points' have been studied, then the finer details can come under scrutiny.. I would never suggest that you should observe things in 'reverse'!

It's sort of like approaching an island from sea. First you see the mountain tops and then eventually the low lands and as you pull into port then you can appreciate the 'finer details' of the place.. it's sort of a mental unveiling..

Rog

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

So, that means that the best of the rest in Hollywood is only an 8.....................
I rest my case.

Again, the "Beholder" is the one making the determination and we all have our idiosyncrasies.

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

What tattoo ??

Boux,

You have to tap into some of that French heritage, the very blood that's coursing through your veins, and learn to appreciate the 'finer' things in life!! You should have an inherent ability to savor the nuances of fine wine and appreciating a beautiful woman is no different. Think along the lines of the wisps of hair at the back of a woman's neck and then that fine down at her nape.. Details my friend, are not to be overlooked, they are to be savored and enjoyed to their fullest..

Roger

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 415,248

Total views 419

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

I suspended my FB account.
Flaky stuff goin' on...
My home page woule show posts one minute, and If I went to a different screen,
ALL my home page posts were gone, and FB acted like I had just set up my account.
Then sometimes if I went to another screen then back to home, ALL the stuff would be back!
But, finally all the posts went away and would not return.
My profile stuff was still there...all my friends,etc.
I could see all my posts in archive, but that's it.
Maybe got hacked??
Dunno....

So, I have suspended it. If, after a couple of days, it doesn't work, I'll have to delete my account and start again, if I want to.........

This kind of stuff sucks..............

Ron,

To plagiarize Bert-man - FARCE BOOK - is what sucks!!

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Morning Ted, Stayers and Newbies
sunrise 323.jpg
Hinder

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

OK Ron, Point well taken...

I just meant that 'after' the general 'points' have been studied, then the finer details can come under scrutiny.. I would never suggest that you should observe things in 'reverse'!

It's sort of like approaching an island from sea. First you see the mountain tops and then eventually the low lands and as you pull into port then you can appreciate the 'finer details' of the place.. it's sort of a mental unveiling..

Rog

I 'm not done with my initial perusal.........
I'm not looking for a place to put into port; just admiring the island's contours.

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Here's another "big picture" to take in....

tractorgirl5.jpg