The Daily Yardman Thread

Pumper54

Threads

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

I think the second picture is my all time favorite, not sure why but she does something for me. :) might be that she looks a bit older then the other pictures and has that kind of "girl next door" look to her

Tom

You WISH she'd do something for ya .. you dirty ol man !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Threads

Looks like my "outside work-days" are comin to a close, goin down 2 the LOW 30s tomorrow night, been having morning fog for the past week, time to winterize the Pressure-Washer, spent the whole day yesterday washin the car, and applying sealant, that paint is blinding, Oh-YEAH, good for another year ! ... Sure glad my snow-shovelin days are over, THAT was a PITA.. HEY, Goomba, with those bad knees of your's .. looks like you're stuck in the house too.. you're gonna have to wait till the snow melts, or pay to have it shoveled ... Don't envy you at all .. just a reminder, FLORIDA is directly SOUTH of you, there still some choice places to get before the "invaders" arrive .. :laughing:..:laughing:

it's only gonna be 33 here Tue. morning and 35 Wed. morning you should be way warmer than that..... Those temps will only last a few minutes, till the temps go back up again......

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

G' Mornin Hinder Finder .. 7417x_costume_front.jpg

G' Mornin Gang .. 993655f32d8f7c131272fe029cd52bc6.jpg

Thought 4 2day .. 952132ccfcf600dc7a958eb00d1afd40.jpg

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 406,554

Total views 586

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Morning Ted, Stayers and Newbies.
sunrise 309.jpg
Hinder

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

. HEY, Goomba, with those bad knees of your's .. looks like you're stuck in the house too.. you're gonna have to wait till the snow melts, or pay to have it shoveled ... Don't envy you at all .. just a reminder, FLORIDA is directly SOUTH of you, there still some choice places to get before the "invaders" arrive .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Thanks for the reminder Boo,

Things have relented here along the coast. They are supposed to get over a foot-of snow inland today, but it's just above freezing here and it's been raining all night. That is supposed to continue today with possible wet snow showers from time to time right along the coastline.

I 'go-under-the-knife' tomorrow and have surgery on my right knee. Hopefully it isn't as buggered up inside as the left one was and I will have better results. Time alone will tell. I've got to be laid-up for two weeks afterwards and then we'll see how things go. Hopefully we'll be headed down your way around the middle of January. Warm things up for me would ya? I've had enough of the 30's to last the rest of this winter.

I think you need to convert to the Muslin religion, that's the only way in hell you are going to end up with any young women, virgins or otherwise in the afterlife! Jus' sayin'....

Rog

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Hey Guys, any of ya's "Streaming TV" savvy..?? I'm getting my equip. together to finally "cut the cord" seeking info on using powerline adapters, read alot, .. but it seems there's a lot of B/S on all this Equip. I have a dual-band router .. a good modem and certified cables, (HDMI & Cat-6 Ethernet) using Spectrum 100-Mbps. internet, and just got my Roku-Ultra (2018) got my head stuffed with info from the net, but deciphering the B/S from reality is the problem, I prefer to Hard-wire everything (as our computers, modem, router & printers are now, but now I need to get a signal from the Router, in the computer room, (1 end of the house) to the OTHER end of the house, (living-room) for Roku & TV, without the hassle of runnin an Ethernet cable all that way, HENCE, the use of powerline adapters ... thats what I really need info about, does any of the gang be usin a set-up like that ...?? :confused2:..:confused2::confused3::rolleyes:

a6df8128f33ddf50228fcf34caad61d7--funny-smiley-emoji-faces.jpg... confused-smiley-300x247.png

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Thanks for the reminder Boo,

Things have relented here along the coast. They are supposed to get over a foot-of snow inland today, but it's just above freezing here and it's been raining all night. That is supposed to continue today with possible wet snow showers from time to time right along the coastline.

I 'go-under-the-knife' tomorrow and have surgery on my right knee. Hopefully it isn't as buggered up inside as the left one was and I will have better results. Time alone will tell. I've got to be laid-up for two weeks afterwards and then we'll see how things go. Hopefully we'll be headed down your way around the middle of January. Warm things up for me would ya? I've had enough of the 30's to last the rest of this winter.

I think you need to convert to the Muslin religion, that's the only way in hell you are going to end up with any young women, virgins or otherwise in the afterlife! Jus' sayin'....

Rog

I DON'T like a beard, smellin like camel schitt, or screamin jibberish, the ONLY Virgins these days are UGLY 5th graders, and Nuns in the convent !! But.. I do like the idea of multiple wives !! .. :laughing:..:laughing: