The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: C10 update

Boobot keep[s pesterin' me for pics of the progress on the C10.
Here you go:
This is before I started the latest round of improvements

View attachment 40801

Here she is after installing the 3.73 posi rear end:

View attachment 40801

Here you can see the upgraded rear brake system:

View attachment 40801

And, this is in the wake of reworking the instrument cluster lighting:

View attachment 40801

I hope these scratch his itch.................

Everybody likes a lil arse once in awhile, BUT NOBODY, likes a "smart-arse" .. :laughing:

I think someone wished that a thousand fleas would invade my crotch area ... EHhhhh Goomba ..???

18image008 (Medium).jpg

Last edited:
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Well guy's it's been a real good ride helping people on this forum and I have made some new friends along the way........

But all good things must come to an end ........ My electric bill got in the way along with my Meds and Missy's Meds that our insurance doesn't cover....... Why pay insurance when it doesn't cover what you need........ But it does cover our other doctor visits and some meds.........

So I have to drop my home phone and internet services... I will leave them on until the cut off date... Nope no extra time will be given...

After 4 years of paying and then they raise prices they do not take that into consideration ~!~!

Oh Well it's been fun Gang ~!~!

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Well guy's it's been a real good ride helping people on this forum and I have made some new friends along the way........

But all good things must come to an end ........ My electric bill got in the way along with my Meds and Missy's Meds that our insurance doesn't cover....... Why pay insurance when it doesn't cover what you need........ But it does cover our other doctor visits and some meds.........

So I have to drop my home phone and internet services... I will leave them on until the cut off date... Nope no extra time will be given...

After 4 years of paying and then they raise prices they do not take that into consideration ~!~!

MAN, Boux..that SUCKS !!
Gonna miss youx...................all the best,Mon ami..............

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads

Sorry to hear. You could always use a smart phone to connect from the coffee shop, lol.

As far as meds go. A lot of people don't know that pharmaceutical companies give away a lot of medication if you meet certain income requirements. You can have some money, your income just needs to be fairly low. Some of the programs are very generous. I went through this helping my cousin get meds that he couldn't afford and badly needed. Results will vary. Yes, you'll have to share your financials and some personal information with them. This would be your best starting point if you want to look into it. There's no catch. Maybe worth a try? https://www.pparx.org/

Last edited:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

We understand your plight and you will be missed. Hope for the best for you and come back soon.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

"A lil grainy"???? Geez it looks like a sand drawing to me...

I know it is a little grainy but the look on her face is why I picked the photo.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 377,760

Total views 635

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Morning Ted, Stayers and Newbies.
sunrise 249.jpg

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Damn Bou, It's not going to be the same here without ya, check with your Primary Doctors and tell him your situation, my doctor has some kind of info sheets (from my ins. co. I guess) that tells the places to get free meds and cheapest prices of others (I get 3 meds from PUBLIX for free and I get 1 med from WINN-DIXIE at a very affordable price) go to those markets and talk to the pharmacist.... they have lists of free meds and reduced cost meds TRY IT !!! ..TRY EVERYTHING !! you might also qualify for a free phone with limited min, but FREE !! Too bad your not an illegal alien, you could be livin better than the average DEPLORABLE !! THIS REALLY SUCKS !!! well we do have each others phone # so if ya get a phone somehow, call me to update your situation, in any case, you Cajun King, take care, stay healthy, and find a way to stay in touch.. YOU WILL be missed !! .. :frown:..:frown:..:frown:..:frown:..:frown:..:frown: