Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Morning Ted, Stayers and Newbies.
sunrise 219.jpg

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

GUH, GUH, GUH, Goooooooooooooooooooooooooood Mornin Chuck .. I'm still JERVIS & NERKY from YOUR pic ..4aab3bd3ff430841e021545dcb4c7028 (Medium).jpg

Goooooooooooood Mornin Gang, N U 2 Butt-Breath .. 455246_06big.jpg

Thought 4 2day .. 3674827edd3da728a753b8b0a525adfb.jpg

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

birch saplings do make good tomato stakes but they only last a year or 2.

Ayup, birch is right behind poplar when it comes to rotting quickly. It's another wood that requires you split and stack it out of the weather as soon as it's cut down. I like to burn birch though. It's a softer wood and burns quite hot but I like the smell of the bark when it's burning. Grandmother used to call small, dry, birch sticks, "Biscuit wood", because it would shoot the oven in the wood stove up to 400 degrees quickly for baking biscuits. If she hollered for an armload of "Biscuit wood", I came running.. I loved her biscuits!

Roger

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

"I laid a divorcee in New York City,
I had to put up some kind of a fight.
The lady then she covered me with roses,
She blew my nose and then she blew my mind."

The Rolling Stones "Honky Tonk Women

That just goes to show you that the lyrics in most songs (that aren't simply the same words repeated over and over) are unintelligible anyway..

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Breaking up this party for a bit, I did an engine swap on my brush mower but of course screwed up my camera after shooting a short bit of film and it went into the 1 picture every 3 second mode. UGGGGGGG!!!!! so you only get to watch the intro.

Tom

Tom,

You are going to upset these fellas if you start talking about actual mechanical stuff on here... but I'm good with that.. So how did the swap go?

Roger

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

HOLY COWABUNGA Pumper ..... YOU right on the money !! .... NICE ONE ..!!!!

HOLY CRAP!!! Screw the lawn mowers and get you some of THAT!!

No sweat Tom, you slipped right through that lawnmower business like an eel though wet grass..

Roger

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

ANYTHING would look good ON her .... specially ME !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

No Boo, No... That conjures up a visual that …. that …. sort of makes me ill.....

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

I got fired from a crappy bi-weekly mowing account for being late for the second time in 15 years! Their son-in-law is going to mow it. We'll see how long that lasts. But they still want me to do their snow removal, lol.

Darryl,

If you don't need the account, I'd just plow it all up against the garage door and leave it there..

Rog