The Daily Yardman Thread

Pumper54

Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Actually Pumper, the girlie pics STARTED gettin to goin on or about PAGE 632 .. POST # 6311
They're the Good Morning posts, ... EARLY morning !!!

I back tracked till I found them. Thank you the eye candy early in the morning
Tom

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Actually Pumper, the girlie pics STARTED gettin to goin on or about PAGE 632 .. POST # 6311
They're the Good Morning posts, ... EARLY morning !!!

Nah'...........before then.............my fav is page 621 post #6204

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Anybody have/tried/eaten food prepared on...............a wood pellet grill??

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Replies: 7,233
Views: 355,010

Total views 509

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Morning Ted, Stayers and Newbies.
sunrise 209.jpg

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

G'Mornin Chuck .. 9196d0eb62d3ca4294a1b75fcc930ecd.jpg

Mornin Gang N U 2 BBQ Boy .. 2022628949.jpg

Thought 4 2day .. 1E.png

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Roger we were running behind our schedule and the bank account was getting beat up pretty bad as our plan of camping for four nights and hoteling for one was blown out of the water by the weather. We rode in rain suits about 25 of the first 30 days on the trip. We spent about a day and half in Maine due to the size of the state and lack of roads that go anywhere were you want to and the weather which SUCKED. Rained most of the time there and after we left Fort Kent to ride down Hwy 11 we found that the road was GONE, yes you read that correctly. When Maine department of roads says "pavement ends a head" they really mean the road is gone. We ended up riding/sliding down 10 miles of mud that was called the road bed after the construction company dug up the road surface. Did I say it was cold, pouring rain and about 10 PM? Made for a sucking ride that day. Lady at the Katahdin Valley Motel made my day by asking if everyone in Texas talked like I do and if so she was moving there. LOL I don't have an accent but boy the folks up in Maine sure talk funny.
Tom

Tom,

Well, that just verifies what I've heard about Texans! A bunch of pussies who can't take a little cool, damp weather and expect nice tarred or cement roads everywhere they go!! Now you know why Mainers all own 4X4 trucks with BIG heaters! I have driven Route 11 many times and it always served me just fine. I was wondering if you took "The Airline" (Route 9) out to Eastport? That's an interesting bike ride, especially when the blueberries are ripe, rolling hills of blue stretch off in all directions.

Well, next time, come alone, (we've only got one spare bedroom - but it's free) use I-95 (it's mostly paved now-a-days) and stay away from "up-country".. At least you didn't run into a moose, that usually doesn't work out well for bike riders, or car drivers for that matter... A half-ton of moose isn't easy to move.. (I've done that several times too! But always 'after' they were dead!)

Still sorry that I missed meeting you..

Rog

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

OH YES Chuck !! ...... one of your best so far !

Boo! You gotta pay closer attention to detail!! (Not de tail!!) What does a wedding ring on the right hand mean?

Rog