Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Morning Ted, Stayers and Newbies.
sunrise 188.jpg

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

It has to do with the actual size of the picture. Most of what I post is just the right size for viewing in a web browser so it will not get larger. OTOH, what we take with phones and cameras are much larger than that. So you can make them full size.

Thanks Chuck, now I understand. I think a rule on here should be that all pictures of scantily clad young ladies should be able to be enlarged! Just sayin....

Rog

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

We dunno, only a guess from friends dogs we know of, HATED to turn her in woulda loved to kept her, playful, loving, attention starved, hate to see anybody lose a pet but if you had heard the howling everyday ALL day and into the night, you'd be concerned too. had to be her, because there is no more howling ..... just hope she gets a GREAT home. .. :thumbsup:

She is a good looking dog Boo... But if she was the one howling she was probably miserable wherever it was she was kept. We had a neighbor that had a dog that was nasty to begin with, but it howled all day long when they were off at work. However if it did get out it would attack people! Twice it tried to attack me in my own yard and I finally called the guy up and told him if that happened again I was going to shoot the SOB and be done with it. He made sure it never got out again and shortly after that they moved.. new folks have a nice little dog and they are like your "Snowbirds", but just 180 out, they only come here in the summer. We don't have a fancy name for people like that, we just call them "folks frum away", or "Outta-Staters", or sometimes - "Foreigners" . What I don't understand, is if we have a "Tourist Season", how come we can't shoot them?

Rog

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Another day!
Howdy gang...........

Today's mower photo

bikini_lawn_mower-460x455.jpg

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads

Love the photo but so fake. That mower has never cut a single blade of grass.

That photo is actually from advertising for a lawn service that sent scantily dressed women out to do mowing and hedge trimming. Kind of like car wash girls (I dated one many years ago).

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Love the photo but so fake. That mower has never cut a single blade of grass.

Yeah Chuck, you check out the MOWERS !! We'll check out the babes .. :thumbsup:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

She is a good looking dog Boo... But if she was the one howling she was probably miserable wherever it was she was kept. We had a neighbor that had a dog that was nasty to begin with, but it howled all day long when they were off at work. However if it did get out it would attack people! Twice it tried to attack me in my own yard and I finally called the guy up and told him if that happened again I was going to shoot the SOB and be done with it. He made sure it never got out again and shortly after that they moved.. new folks have a nice little dog and they are like your "Snowbirds", but just 180 out, they only come here in the summer. We don't have a fancy name for people like that, we just call them "folks frum away", or "Outta-Staters", or sometimes - "Foreigners" . What I don't understand, is if we have a "Tourist Season", how come we can't shoot them?

Rog

We checked this mornin they already picked her up @ the rescue center, they already had Lost Dog posters up late last night, sure hope they treat her better than before, I heard her howling again for a short time but nothing lately, hope they didn't buy another bark collar ....