Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Views: 283,350

Total views 883

Views till 300,000 16,650

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

So you are one of the 3% of USA citizens & the 1% of Aussies who know the difference between sweets & real food

On a % of population basis we just overtook you lot as the fattest population on the planet.
Apparently the average Aussie kid gets 27 minutes of exercise a day.
By law a prisoner in solitary has to get 90 minutes a day.

As for deserts, we save them for the few days we go out for a meal
A good habit we managed to pass down to the offspring.

There was a French female author ( can't remember the name right now ) who wrote a cook book full of deserts that will make our teeth fall out just looking at the pictures.
When she was question by our pathetic media they asked her how such a slim woman could have made & tasted all of the deserts in the book.
She answered "a desert plate is 1/2 the size of a side plate which is 1/2 the size of a dinner plate, way too many get them the wrong way around"

I do not eat away from home very often. I make better food than most restaurants(IMO). I have sweets on Thanksgiving Christmas and birthdays. Sweets normally cost 1/2 the price of the meal I just ate so I have a hard time justifying it to myself.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Morning Ted, Stayers and Newbies.
sunrise 103.jpg

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Wiring update. Finished 12 wires yesterday. First 8 finished in 2 hours and the last 4 took 4 hours. We found one of them in 10 minutes. The other 3 we hunted for 3 hours till we found them. The hardest one to find was between a sandwich of 2 posts and 4 beams. My son had feed right at 100ft of wire into the conduit and I saw a little bulging 3-inch wire sticking out at 15' high just under the floor. Once I finally found that wire we ran them down the hall and into the wiring closet is 25 minutes.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Wiring update. Finished 12 wires yesterday. First 8 finished in 2 hours and the last 4 took 4 hours. We found one of them in 10 minutes. The other 3 we hunted for 3 hours till we found them. The hardest one to find was between a sandwich of 2 posts and 4 beams. My son had feed right at 100ft of wire into the conduit and I saw a little bulging 3-inch wire sticking out at 15' high just under the floor. Once I finally found that wire we ran them down the hall and into the wiring closet is 25 minutes.

AND just what percentage of this wiring fiasco is complete ..?? .. :confused2:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Good Mornin Chuck .. evatech-goat-440-x-306.jpg

Good Mornin Guy's .. saqw.jpg

Thought 4 2day .. 4b2ab0605024dc8387760466a4f37280.jpg

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

AND just what percentage of this wiring fiasco is complete ..?? .. :confused2:

4 or 5 wires left then putting the ends on and wall plates. I would say 75%.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

4 or 5 wires left then putting the ends on and wall plates. I would say 75%.

Didn't turn out to be a "cream-pie" job then .. ???

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Well it seems my latest acquisition needs a lil TLC, got a flat-spot on carb acceleration, can't get it to smooth-out, pulled the fuel bowl, got some sediment in it, (remember this things been sittin quite awhile before I bought it, and I haven't tinkered with it much since I bought it, ) gonna pull the carb. and check it out ! HMMmmm.... got to pull the muffler to access the lower carb bolt, .... maybe I 'll change those to internal (Allen-wrench) hex heads ... ???

20170609_141617.jpg...20170609_141833.jpg

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Removed fuel tank to do entire fuel system cleanout, not too bad, but trying to manuever carb out and off the linkages was like fighting a mad dog, was going to remove rear body panel for complete access , BUT ..... ya have to take apart half the mower, I thought the rear panel would be a piece of cake job, NOT to be !! I'm beginning to grow contempt for these rear engine riders !!!
now I see the gas tank has to be removed to remove the battery also, or to access the starter and wiring harness.. B/S ! ..:thumbdown:..:frown: