The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

For the last week, we have been between 2 to 18 today. With wind chills in the negivitave double-digit If feels warm this morning.

They need to change your state's name from Missouri to Misery !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

NorthBama

Threads

GGGgggggoooddddd Mmmmmooooorrnnniiinn GGGgggaaannnggg ....

View attachment 35276

SHEEEEESSSHH it's cold outside !! .....but a toasty 74deg. in the bungalow !! ..:thumbsup:

What's the temps over your way Chuck, it's sittin @ 29deg. here this morn. But it gets a few degrees colder just before sunrise.

29 would be much better than the 14 we have this morning

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

29 would be much better than the 14 we have this morning
aint that the truth......calling for 35° for monday here....much better than the 7° we have right now

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

MORNIN.jpg..GM  V.jpg..gm 1.jpg

MORNIN.jpgGM  V.jpggm 1.jpg

MORNIN.jpgGM  V.jpggm 1.jpg

primerbulb120

Lawn Addict
Threads

I am farther south than everyone except Bert, and I am cold.

NorthBama

Threads

Its cold when the iguanas start falling out of the trees.

primerbulb120

Lawn Addict
Threads

The part of Florida in which I exist, has no iguanas.

NorthBama

Threads

that be good thing messy rascals

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Not responsible!

I am not going to post anymore until Boo-Boo apologizes for blaming me (via email) for dragging this cold weather down into Florida with me. I would like to point out that at the speed I was traveling (most of the time), there wasn't much of anything that could keep up with us! Just because the cold snap arrived two days after I did, does not mean I had anything to do with it!

I want you guys to know that I am innocent (in this matter anyway) and that we are suffering along with everyone else. Suffering even more than Boo who has his thermostat turned up to 74*F, while we are stuck in a half-arsed-built wooden condo, set on pilings driven into the muck, with no insulation under the floor and damn little anywhere else! It would be easier to heat a screened-in porch! These reverse-cycle A/C units are for the birds! It's like trying to heat your house by turning on the oven and opening the oven door! I want a wood stove!! And seeing all the cut-up trees from hurricane Irma, laying alongside the roads around here, waiting for trash pick-up just breaks my heart! I'd be gassing up the Stihl chain-saw and loading up my trailer! There is a lifetime worth of firewood out there just waiting for somebody to come and get it!

Hell, I didn't even bring a decent coat down with me, (Boo-Boo promised me 70*F weather!!) and now I find out that Bealls of Florida doesn't even carry coats! I went to several stores and finally ended up buying a insulated vest at Goodwill for $3.98! I even wear it inside the condo!!

Funny how 30*F in Florida feels twice as cold as 10*F in Maine does... I may have to go home to warm up at this rate!

Anyway..I didn't do it Boo, I wanted to be out fishing, not freezing my nether regions! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

OH! Speaking of fish!! A bunch of them have died from the cold and are floating in a near by canal!! What's with that!!!

Roger

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: Not responsible!

OH! Speaking of fish!! A bunch of them have died from the cold and are floating in a near by canal!! What's with that!!!

Roger

That's cuz some d**n yankee bought the last $3.98 vest at Goodwill...................