The Daily Yardman Thread

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Do you have ANY, type of heat for your outdoor animals ..??? Doc ?? , and anybody else too!!

Fortunately, my wife lets me come inside at night when it is this cold............

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Fortunately, my wife lets me come inside at night when it is this cold............

Smart, on her part !! doesn't want to get charged with "animal-cruelty" ..I figure ! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 167,255

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: How the Dutch celebrate New Years

I did not know this and believe me this sort of think really appeals to me!

https://www.chonday.com/28147/ducbeyaer5/

Roger

Carbide is pretty interesting stuff.
Mix with a bit of water and acetylene is released.
Used to be used by miners as fuel for their helmet lanterns,
and is the stuff that makes the BOOM in toy cannons............

Great vid,tho, Roger !!!

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Smart, on her part !! doesn't want to get charged with "animal-cruelty" ..I figure ! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

She doesn't like it when my ears get cold............

btw......ROLL TIDE ROLL !!!!!

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 168,488

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

That was interesting. Half of the internet went down last night.

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
For Boux

A buddy sent me this. I thought Boux might appreciate it:
................................................................................

Boudreaux, the smoothest-talking Cajun in the Louisiana National Guard, got called up to active duty. Boudreaux's first assignment was in a military induction center.

Because he was a good talker, they assigned him the duty of advising new recruits about government benefits, especially the GI insurance to which they were entitled.

The officer in charge soon noticed that Boudreaux was getting a 99% sign-up rate for the more expensive supplemental form of GI insurance. This was remarkable, because it cost these low-income recruits $30.00 per month for the higher coverage, compared to what the government was already providing at no charge. The officer decided he'd sit in the back of the room at the next briefing and observe Boudreaux's sales pitch.

Boudreaux stood up before the latest group of inductees and said, "If you has da normal GI insurans an' you goes to Afghanistan an' gets youself killed, da govment' pays you benefishery $20,000. If you takes out da suppmental insurans, which cost you only t'irty dollars a munt, den da governmen' gots ta pay you benefishery $400,000! Now," Boudreaux concluded, "which bunch you tink da governmen’ gonna send ta Afghanistan first?"