The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Well, Chuck was faced with a dilemma:
Either post a new pic, or re-run one posted previously.
So, he asked himself "What would Boobot do?"........................

WELLLLLLL... Boo NEVER runs out of pics of the sweeties, cept for the "BIGGER plus size gals that Chuck prefers, NOT EZ 2 find "Chunky-Bunnies" in sexy outfits for some reason.. :confused2:..:thumbsup:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
I do believe I saw that "cube" somewhere awhile back, seems 2 B popular, as well as useful ... :thumbsup:..:laughing:..:laughing:

Could be but what a nice picture.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
WELLLLLLL... Boo NEVER runs out of pics of the sweeties, cept for the "BIGGER plus size gals that Chuck prefers, NOT EZ 2 find "Chunky-Bunnies" in sexy outfits for some reason.. :confused2:..:thumbsup:

It is not easy to find them. One of the reasons I do not mind not seeing them. I like most pictures but prefer slightly larger women. But just remember all are god creatures and beautiful in their own way. The woman was the best thing created besides Jesus.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Without WOMEN, ... SEX would B a P.I.T.A. .. :laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
10W30 oughta do in wintertime. Maybe a bit heavier in summer.............
In your case, you might even consider some used oil from your last oil change.

Actually, the ONLY "screwing" I get, is from unscrupulous bassturds such as you !, AND ... There's a a tattoo above my "poop-chute" that declares "EXIT-ONLY" .. I don't even get a suppository or a colonoscopy needless to mention a cavity search !! .. :thumbsup:

Pumper54

Threads
This thread is one reason I enjoy coming to this site, the witty banter that is thrown around among friends and the hot Ladies. :)
Tom