The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Pumper54

Threads
Gotta work on my taxes today.................UGH !!

Feel your pain Ron, the last company I worked for issued 1099-Misc in place of W-2s that made us all responsible for taxes and withholding as "Independent Contractors" not employees so we are all getting hit with fines and penalties as they did not inform us so we could pay them quarterly. Double Ugggj
Tom

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Feel your pain Ron, the last company I worked for issued 1099-Misc in place of W-2s that made us all responsible for taxes and withholding as "Independent Contractors" not employees so we are all getting hit with fines and penalties as they did not inform us so we could pay them quarterly. Double Ugggj
Tom

I would not have thought that to be legal......without advising you.
That would have discontinued any and all employee benefits (assuming you had received any to begin with...)

That's just WRONG.......

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
The short fortune teller who escaped from prison was a small medium at large..........

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
The short fortune teller who escaped from prison was a small medium at large..........

How bout gettin that fortune teller to give us an up-date on UR truck .. ,,,,WHY.jpg

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
How bout gettin that fortune teller to give us an up-date on UR truck .. ,,,,View attachment 43174

I built the deck out from the upper shop into, and over a section of the floor in the lower shop.
This will someday be the floor to the home theater.
I have opened the wall to gain access to the deck from the upper shop, and have moved much clutter onto the deck.
I am awaiting the steel man to frame out the opening and raise the girt so I can step up onto the deck without bangin' my gourd...
Then I will be able to move stuff around to allow plenty of room to transplant the new engine.
To do this I will disassemble the hood and fenders to provide access.
I need to remove the right fender anyway in order to replace the rusted rocker panel.

That is the show so far...............

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Views: 496,481

Total views 1078

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I built the deck out from the upper shop into, and over a section of the floor in the lower shop.
This will someday be the floor to the home theater.
I have opened the wall to gain access to the deck from the upper shop, and have moved much clutter onto the deck.
I am awaiting the steel man to frame out the opening and raise the girt so I can step up onto the deck without bangin' my gourd...
Then I will be able to move stuff around to allow plenty of room to transplant the new engine.
To do this I will disassemble the hood and fenders to provide access.
I need to remove the right fender anyway in order to replace the rusted rocker panel.

That is the show so far...............

VG.jpg

Pumper54

Threads
I think the first picture is a repeat but I love the eyes so much I posted anyway.

You mean we can't look at Beautiful women more then once????? The horror, the horror. She does have some bewitching eyes.
Tom