Thank you for including me here.

JGGMC

Active Member
I have been reading about the Scag Tiger Cat 2 in 52" deck. I have learned a lot here. Where has the best prices for new Scags? A dealer near me has zero financing for 48 months.
 
I honestly think that Scag determines the dealers price.

A new Tiger Cat II 52" with a Kawasaki engine is in the $8700 range.

I am supposed to pick up a new one tomorrow. I do not have my paperwork close where I can see the exact price.

If you are buying for homeowner use you are looking at many, many years of service if you buy one.
 
I honestly think that Scag determines the dealers price.

A new Tiger Cat II 52" with a Kawasaki engine is in the $8700 range.

I am supposed to pick up a new one tomorrow. I do not have my paperwork close where I can see the exact price.

If you are buying for homeowner use you are looking at many, many years of service if you buy one.

I’m about to finalize a deal on a Tiger Cat II. Every single came back with a “best” price of $8599. There probably isn’t enough room to do any better. With that being the case I went with the dealer I felt was going to offer me the best service.
 
Back
Top