Test your skills in observation and deduction....!!

His calendars are still available, but I don't think there's anything new. An amazing talent, for sure.:wink:
 
i broke up with a girlfriend once because she totally didnt get FAR SIDE:confused2:....if you cant share a sense of humor..your in trouble:biggrin:
 
That is great! And certainly something to uh, build on.:wink: I've got a friend that was roommates at Whitman. He said GL was a touched genius. I absolutely believe it. To pull this all back (somewhat:rolleyes::wink:) to LMF, one of my absolute favorite Larson cartoons is a farmer standing by an empty shed with the door open and a note posted on the door jamb. The cartoon caption reads, "It was a John Deere letter; his tractor of twenty years had left him."

I have a copy of that cartoon out in my garage, it was publoshed back in 1989...will try to post a picture of it.
 
Back
Top