Tell me about Injectors on my new Kubota Desiel

Fatdaddy

Well-Known Member
I have bought a 2010 zd326s tell how I change oil and add injector cleaners.
What is the best stuff to add.. Do i put it in the oil or fuel?
I need a lessson
David
Tennessee
 
You need to find a Kubota dealer and ask for a manual. And some advice, and maybe some service.
 
Buy your Diesel at a place that runs through a Lot of it... Like a truck stop, farm Coop or something like that, You will have a better chance of getting clean fuel. Diesel, unlike gasoline, can be stored for quite a long time... keep it clean & moisture free...
You do Not need to be too concerned with injector cleaners, you need to be more aware of lubricity, the newer regulations on sulfur have it near zero... The best additive is BioDiesel, If you can keep your fuel to least a 2 percent BioDiesel mix, it will be perfect. Run a Good Synthetic, Diesel rated engine oil... You should have thousands of trouble free hours... :smile:KennyV
 
Back
Top