Tearing Grass On a Zero Turn

I do it the exact same way lol, I guess I just need some practice:confused2:

It takes a lot of practice, even those that run a zero turn for years still on occasion can cause damage.
If you want a zero turn that will minimize the damage and is better in tight areas and far more maneuverable than a ztr and I know people will say I'm crazy but buy a Stander.
 
A T-turn is where when you get to the end of the yard, you do a 2-point turn (curve to the left, back up, and then mow the next row.


View attachment 7370

That's the way I do it in the yard near the house. On my 15 acres, I mow it different each time, so it doesn't make much difference if I do tear up a little. No one know but me and God and I ain't tellin'.:laughing:
 
the main thing is just practice even when not mowing just go out and run back and forth and par rice turning i mow at 11 mph but when i get to the end of the run i stat slowing down to make the turn and i always watch the inside tire to make sure its not stopped it takes some time and i still mess up sometimes
 
Back
Top