TANKS-A-LOT

Yes but there is a need for air ON HIS TRUCK which is why the OP asked the quetion.
TO blow up tyres and to blow down machines o as he has air already it makes good sense to add a rattle gun to the tool kit

I just read that it was to remove blades...
 
I just read that it was to remove blades...

That's what his intentions are according to what he the OP had posted. Someone a few post later mention the thing about car tires and such as an additional features of maybe a larger tank supply.
 
That's what his intentions are according to what he the OP had posted. Someone a few post later mention the thing about car tires and such as an additional features of maybe a larger tank supply.
If I were in the lawn care business and I were to get a compressor, then I would get a big one that is capable of blowing the water out of sprinkler systems. This would expand my work into winterizing the sprinkler systems. The guy who does this work in my neighborhood charges $60-70 for 15 min of work and he does this 7 days a week for 6-7 weeks in late fall.
 
If I were in the lawn care business and I were to get a compressor, then I would get a big one that is capable of blowing the water out of sprinkler systems. This would expand my work into winterizing the sprinkler systems. The guy who does this work in my neighborhood charges $60-70 for 15 min of work and he does this 7 days a week for 6-7 weeks in late fall.

The bigger air compressors are rather costly and the OP said he wanted an inexpensive Air Compressor. The smaller type generally speaking are better or equal to to larger models with max PSI ratings and are a lot easier to deal with as far as being portable. It's easier to fill a 6 gal tank from an outlet on a truck than a 30 or 50 gal tank.
 
Back
Top