Talking about the important stuff-transmissions

robert is only baiting you... He is just wanting to argue... and our right, he often changes his statements to continue an argument... the only "facts" you are apt to see from robert, will be skewed toward his position, and then are generally used only if they fit his self-serving statements... It's a mistake to respond to his misrepresentations...
 
That is the only reason I posted a response on this thread....
There is going to be someone eventually reading this that will not know that he has a whacked out agenda, and may take him at his word that he is stating facts... It's a shame that his self indulgent pranks May lead someone astray....

Thanks jenkinsph for your effort to warn others of this devious thread... :smile:KennyV
 
I love that I can disprove the fanboy in one sentence and it takes paragraphs of dribble to justify his crap propaganda.

And I love my cub cadet.
 
jenkinsph, thank you for the links and I have to correct another error yet again, the rating of the K58 is 629 NOT the 329 I cited, my thought process was working in the 50/50 split mode.

But boys you miss the thrust of the thread, lets talk about the weight rating/specs of the K58 AND the general level value when a maker chooses to use a sealed, non serviceable drive in a machine that is an awful lot more money than another brand that offers a much much higher level of quality of hydro drive.

This cannot be disputed, the BDU drive in the Cub GT2000-at $1,600 less than the X360-will run far cooler and last much longer than the K58 while doing much more work than the K58-this one can take to the bank.
 
robert said:
And by the way chev, the weight rating usually is static, think of that all you 58'ers every time you hit a bump.....

yet another false claim.

Even office chairs are not rated for static weight.
 
Robert,
I spent the time to bring some facts to this discussion and see that all you bring is your opinion. You are obviously obsessed with your lawn mower and lack any ability to reason or comprehend the manufacturers cut sheets I provided.

Most of us enjoy using our equipment to make our homes and properties a better place to live. Some of us use our equipment to make a living too in part and these same people have equipment that far supercedes the level of the homeowners in general. If you are so unhappy with your Cub Cadet as I suspect you are you should trade up to something better. Get something with ground engaging capablilities and mowing capabilities if you want. That would be much more fun than a simple riding mower like you have now.
 
possum,

I don't know but I might have to compare my older L130 with the larger 23hp Kohler to his Cub for alot less money.
 
Back
Top