Boobala
Lawn Pro
I have decided I really want to purchase a portable eng. tachometer for setting carb. linkages , governor settings ,etc.
I found a place that seems to have some very good choices, I need something that can be used on all my equipment, both, 2/4cycles.. (please see link) I'm hoping someone that has any of them , if they could give their input on them. I am leaning towards the DTI Tech Tach TT20K ($89.99) I'm just trying to find out if its a worthwhile tool for the price, Thanks for any input ... guys/gals. Boobala :confused2:
http://www.amickssuperstore.com/Two_and_Four_Cycle_Tachs_Tachometers_s/225.htm
I found a place that seems to have some very good choices, I need something that can be used on all my equipment, both, 2/4cycles.. (please see link) I'm hoping someone that has any of them , if they could give their input on them. I am leaning towards the DTI Tech Tach TT20K ($89.99) I'm just trying to find out if its a worthwhile tool for the price, Thanks for any input ... guys/gals. Boobala :confused2:
http://www.amickssuperstore.com/Two_and_Four_Cycle_Tachs_Tachometers_s/225.htm