Suspension seat for mzt

Threads
Ya but at the softest setting I can't even get it to compress. I will have to mess with it more when I get home

gainestruk

Threads
Got ya, my bad I was thinking you had it all the way down, something doesn't sound right for sure.

Threads
Well I found out what my problem was. The arms on the suspension part were hitting the pan on the mower. So it was causing it to bottom out after about 1/8". So now I'm going to put a couple slices in the pan so the suspension can fold

gainestruk

Threads
Good deal, I knew something not right, when you get it working please give us an update on it.

Lawn Addict
Threads
That should do it. The other member had no trouble like this tho ?

Threads
Well I got it all taken care of now and works great. I added a piece of wood under the suspension. I used wood until I can get some aluminum flat stock and paint it orange to make it match. I'm kinda bummed because I drilled 4 holes where the arms on the suspension were hitting the pan and now you can see them. I didn't have to drill them. So I guess I will have to spray some clear on it and maybe get 4 rubber gromets so it don't rust. It won't let me upload the picture from my phone it says its to big. So when I get to a computer I will try to if I remember

Threads
If he has a husqvarna he probably had this issue too. The suspension says its universal and fits most major brands. Husqvarna must not be a major brand :confused3: To be honest I'm not sure how they work on the brands they listed unless the pan the seat bolts to has a big hollow spot in it. I never paid attention to what it looks like on the exmarks I use to run

Lawn Addict
Threads
:thumbsup: Cool, & those un-needed holes you can say are for lightening up the mower..

How are the lap-bars for ya now as you sit taller ? I think they make extenders, or one could easily fab up some (if needed).

Threads
If I'm sitting with my knees bent the bars just stop before they hit me. To me it feels more comfortable but I will see when I mow again

Lawn Addict
Threads
Agree, next mow will be the test. Sounds good tho.