Superzilla

hlw49

Lawn Addict
Threads
Anyone ever try Superzilla had a wheel to get off, was all rusted on. Sprayed with Supperzilla let it set for a little while and it cam off pretty easy. This stuff works. Had a pulley to get off a hydro and could get to the top through the frame. Took a pry bar and hammer and tried to drive it off no luck. Sprayed with Superzillz put a longer bolt and washer in the hydro shaft so pulley would not fall off and get bent when it hit the floor, it came off easy.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Interesting. From the website

"As a PENETRATING OIL it is the best in the WORLD! Superzilla has natural capillary action since it’s made from plants. Superzilla will literally walk through a rusted nut."

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Threads
There is going have be a lot users reviews before i even try it. It might like JB Weld is greatest and which is a total failure for me.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
I was just thinking. Since vinagar works so well on rust, I wonder if putting some in a spray bottle and use as penetrating oil would work.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Chemical engineers with a lot of education and resources spent a lot of time developing products like PB blaster, Rust Buster, Kroil, Deep Creep, Liquid Wrench, etc. But I think guys messing with stuff under the sink and in their garage can do a better job. Just say'n.

hlw49

Lawn Addict
Threads
There is going have be a lot users reviews before i even try it. It might like JB Weld is greatest and which is a total failure for me.
On the wheel I was trying to get off that would not budge. I sprayed the Superzill on it and it penetrated all the way through the hub. It does work. Use it all the time.

Last edited:

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Interesting. From the website

"As a PENETRATING OIL it is the best in the WORLD! Superzilla has natural capillary action since it’s made from plants. Superzilla will literally walk through a rusted nut."
I have a better penetrating oil, Godzillla!