SUPER Z OR DC

cactusjack24

Threads
Hey guys, I'm looking at the super z with a 72" deck and the 37hp kaw. I've got about 17 acres to mow and it's a little rough, am I making a good choice? I'm down to this or the Dixie Chopper classic with a 60" deck and a 31 hp Generac. thanx for your opinions. tj

slammed

Threads
Hey guys, I'm looking at the super z with a 72" deck and the 37hp kaw. I've got about 17 acres to mow and it's a little rough, am I making a good choice? I'm down to this or the Dixie Chopper classic with a 60" deck and a 31 hp Generac. thanx for your opinions. tj[/QUOTE

I would check out Ventrac with 17 acres sounds like you could use a tractor with many uses. Ruff or uneven ground 60" reg deck up to a 84" batwing deck, scrape blades dirt scopes, and more.

Threads
Hey guys, I'm looking at the super z with a 72" deck and the 37hp kaw. I've got about 17 acres to mow and it's a little rough, am I making a good choice? I'm down to this or the Dixie Chopper classic with a 60" deck and a 31 hp Generac. thanx for your opinions. tj[/QUOTE

I would check out Ventrac with 17 acres sounds like you could use a tractor with many uses. Ruff or uneven ground 60" reg deck up to a 84" batwing deck, scrape blades dirt scopes, and more.

If I had the $$$$$$ I would go with that, also, but a ZTR is cheaper.